Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What's wrong with your name?

If you go ahead and enter your name,

here http://www.babynamer.com/

You can click on the Drawbacks tab and see all the names your kid could be teased with on the playground... Mine range from lame, to awesome.

David:

* Davy the Baby
* Davy Gravy
* "Dave's Not Here" (from Cheech and Chong)
* Slave (shouldn't that be Slavid?)
* Statue of David (I'm... offended?)
* Demented Dave
* Wow David (I actually hear this shocked expression alot...)
* Dave the slave (Dirty)
* David dingleberry (Nice)
* Wave
* Davey Crockett (could you awesome or drive you fucking nuts. Depends on the Dave)
* Crave
* Wavy Davy
* Diddy Dave
* Davey-Do
* Shave (...)
* Davy Duck
* "Gee, Davy"
* Cave (What the hell is with these borderline autistic ones?)
* Crazy Davey
* Dave the Rave
* Davey and Goliath (This is more in favor of me, is it not?)
* Captain (I don't get it?)

And in the "So far beyond unusual, or simply not funny it deserved its own catagory", category:

* Dave-id
* David dog poo
* David loves Mavid

I don't know who this shadowy Mavid figure is and I seriously doubt I love them.

All this trash talk of Dave needs to be offset by something fun...

Let me think....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQRmHgExV0

No comments: